Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trivial Thoughts Tuesday

In awaiting to depart for the day I thought I'd attempt to start back on blogging... The summer is right around the corner and I expect many upcoming adventures the world needs to know about. Here are some thoughts for this Tuesday 



  • I like to listen to Glee versions of songs. I'm not sure if it empowers me or what, but it's something about the non-original that gives me even more reason to sing and dance along. 
  • I am officially done with my undergraduate degree at Wingate University. I completed the requirements, and will walk this Saturday. More interesting is that I'm not all that sad. Perhaps it's because I am going to more school, more to come on this topic as I figure it out.
  • I am obsessed with the 3 dollar car wash located in Monroe. I am even more thrilled that there is a 3 dolla one in Knoxville. I think ultimately I enjoy the vacuum portion of the car-wash, and the fact that my new car looks so fabulous all shiny!
  • I am currently a job ameba (or is it anemone). If you need anything done from now until July 15th, feel free to ask because I probably lend a helping hand. I have plenty of "perhaps" coming my way but no set schedule. If you know me at all this has been a bit un-nerving, although people keep suggesting to enjoy my time off. I think I enjoy money more than time off.
Hmm, well that's all for today. I'm off to be a shopping consult for the day. As I said, currently an ameba. 


1 comment:

  1. I prefer the Glee versions on some things too!! Did you see last nights "prom" episode!?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!