Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly Link Up

I was (and maybe currently am) having a pity party for myself but decided that instead of rambling it would be better to be concise and link up with The Little Aslam. Go link up!


The Good: This weekend my Maid of Honor came to visit, and I got thrown my first shower. It was  total surprise and really awesome of the folks here in Knoxville to do for me. I got a ton of Christmas shopping done and got to catch up on Emily's new love life, so that's always awesome. I also found a new store called Charming Charlies and if I wasn't the new budget bender Becki who's about to combine banks with Brandon, I would have spent some moolah on myself. But I didn't (be proud)

The Bad: My Target registry didn't work properly, or the cashiers didn't know what they were doing.. I ended up with three items twice, which really isn't that bad but it's a bit uncomfortable and I'm already bad at receiving gifts so having a group of people watch you open up something more than once was really odd...The worst part about it is that since the items didn't make it to my registry, when I went to return them for gift cards (we have our eye on a grill), the registry looked like no one had spent any money on us so I couldn't do the return without a receipt. One hour and two heavy trips to the car I still have two cake plates and am very concerned about getting even more of them as more showers occur... I know it's not a real world problem but it's still annoying

The Ugly: I'm feeling very unmotivated about anything left in Knoxville but I don't want to regret not spending the last moments here doing great things... not that I know exactly what is great in Knoxville but I don't want to miss anything. I also am a terrible packer if it weren't for Bran and Em, I'd literally just sit on the curb and have to pay professionals to move me!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Eeekkk, wedding registry stuff can be so annoying!! Target always gives people a hard time with their registries from what I've heard :( I hope you get it fixed REALLY soon, doll!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear your registry wasn't working right. That has to be so frustarting. I hope it all gets sorted out <3

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!