Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Who I am Today

While I'm not ready to post my New Years Resolutions, I figured I could take the time to evaluate just who I am right now in this moment.

I leave chap-stick scattered everywhere to ensure I'm never without, and my current addiction is Chick- Fil-A's Peppermint Chocolate Milkshakes. It royally stinks that they are seasonal. Recently hired at Planned Perfection, I am now an official intern/assistant to a fabulous couple that's going to help shape exactly what I want to do in the future. I also think I may have just gotten a nannying position. I do not do well with free time, and thrive on filling up my life. If ever I am missing, check my planner it typically has it marked down to the minute.
I am about to begin the last semester of my undergraduate career, the future is lingering a few short months away but in this moment it feels eternal til I get there. The choices seem infinite and limited all at the same time. I am and always will be a Tri-Sigma girl, but I'm hoping this semester brings me back in line with the fun and exciting elements. I need to fall back in love for the reasons I originally joined.
I expect a lot out of the people who have made it this far and surround me in my life. I give a lot of myself to those who I love, and would hope that at this point I have seen some sort of return. I am about to turn 21, and I think this will be my best year yet. I thought I would have more to say as there are moments when I feel meloncholy or upset about making new paths, but today I just feel content. Content with where I've been, and faithfully that where I'm going is exactly where I need to be. Don't mistake that for me being any less high strung or organized than typical, just happy to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!