Monday, October 24, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday

1. The cute picture that is suppose to go with this, won't work. Grr

2. There are a ton of people who are getting engaged after me, but who will get married before me. Darn you graduate school

3. I'm tired of meetings and papers and more meetings. I still have to pinch myself and realize that I elected to come back to school for two more years. I suppose this sounds the same as number 2.

4. I made the most awesome craft yesterday but I can't share until after next weekend because it's for the fiance.

5. I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. This weekend we carved a Mickey Mouse and it looks fabulous! 

6. Running in the cold this morning was a bit harder than I remembered. Still managed to get my 4 miles in, in 40 minutes. Wish I didn't hate running on a treadmill so much!

7. This weekend Bran and I found a book all about this dog! His name is Boo, isn't he just adorable.

8.  I've been rocking this awesome Fossil watch that my aunt got me a few weekends ago as a graduation gift. It makes class time go by quicker I swear ;)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!