Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Target Tuesday!

Oh hey! The holidays are right around the corner so I thought I would take an opportunity to share with the world just what I'm loving from Target. Go link up with Tara at Fabulous but Evil!
Crock Pot! With the cold season coming in, and Pintrest loaded with yummy recipes, this is at the top of my wish list. 

Sweater Dresses! I like this one in particular from Target, but honestly all of them are cute. Dresses are so nice for work because I only have to put one thing on! I also don't have too much purple =)


I stopped and stared at this skirt for a while this weekend. It didn't make it home with me, but I do like it alot alot. 



Gray is the next color of boot I shall be purchasing, and both of these look lovely! 


And last but certainly not least, I have been admiring from a distance the thicker leggings for winter, and while I am sure the Nike ones are great perhaps the target ones will work just as well! 

Happy Targeting! Go link up here! 

3 comments:

  1. I love sweater dresses! I need to stock up on them! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got leggings from Target awhile ago and love them. Buy one or two sizes larger and they don't end up looking thin like tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some new legging for the gym too! I want to wear them under shorts when I do some 5Ks this winter.

    That's a good price on a crock pot. I use mine a lot. Email me if you want some recipes. The next thing I want is a programmable crock pot. I'm always sorry mine doesn't have that feature.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!