- Go Meatless- This might have been the hardest challenge! In our house we eat bacon by the pound, and by dinner I was craving red meat. I was able to stay strong, but this was a tough day! It was a great way to kick off the challenge though, because I knew I could do anything if I could do this.
- Unsubscribe- This was probably one of the greatest challenges as I kept doing it throughout the month!
- Try a new work out- I picked this one from The Lean Green Bean!
- Call someone and tell them your gratefu
- Track your water intake- This was WAY harder than you would think. We were aalso traveling home from Thanksgiving, which made for MANY stops. I ended up ddrinking 80liter. My goal was 100 but I think I might have burst.
- Treat yourself to something you've been wanting- We got our very first Christmas tree!!
- 100 burpees!- This was rough, especially because Sundays are typicalyl my day off. But in keeping with the challenge, I did it. I did 10 on the minute every minute and used a rack of dumbells to keep track of my count.
- Send a hand written note- My students and I wrote a bunch of notes for people as we were working towards finals!
- Eat the rainbow
Go make up free- I didn't realize how much of a crutch my foundation
was, but I made sure to wear a nice dress so all was well.
- Workout with a buddy- My good elf friend Katie has been also
doing the challenges, so I corralled her to come over at 6am and we did
another Lean Green workout. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/
- Leave an operation beautiful note- This was a great time and I left notes all around the Union.
- Clean out pantry and fridge- Our fridge is typically pretty empty by
Saturdays, but I was able to clean out the baking cabinets which was a
- Make a list of 20 things you're grateful for
- Do a circuit workout- http://www.pinterest.com/pin/
- Pay it forward
- Pack a healthy snack- I brought some bags of my favorite popcorn from Trader Joes, for the office
- Take some time for yourself- I slept in til 6:30am! I haven't done that on a work day since before I started training for my half.
- Run a mile as fast as you can- I'm not convinced I couldn't run faster, but me and the dread mill met at 545am and I ran a mile in, 7:42.
- Clean out closet- I live in a perpetual state of going through my closet because I dislike so many of my clothes, but the hubby and I were still able to come up with some things to donate.
- Meal Plan for the week
- Get up early to meditate
- Hold a wall sit as long as possible
- Share your expertise- Stay tuned for a guest post later this week! Eliza over at MCM Mama (http://mcmmamaruns.com/) will be bringing us a fabulous post about drinking beer and living a fit lifestyle.
- Eat at least 3 food groups at every meal today
- Share 6 things you love about yourself
- Set a new fitness goal
- Make a donation