Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social

Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for a mellow blog post. I've been wicked into social media since I've found a few different running communities so feel free to check me out there. I swear I'm more active on Twitter and Instagram! Stay tuned for a post re-capping the 8k Turkey Trot that we did on Thanksgiving.



1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
  • Mint Chocolate chip for sure, but honestly I could rather have any flavor of froyo! 
2. What is your favorite smell?

  • The smell right before it starts raining, particualry in a parking lot. Something about the asphalt and water  

3. What is your favorite TV commercial?

  • I really like the commercial for Chevy Silverado "Strong" I know totally sappy! 


4. What is your favorite day of the week? Thursdays. I'm not sure why, but when I was in school it was always my favorite day of the week and good things tend to happen for me on Thursdays. 
5. What is your favorite way to waste time? Lately it's been searching for my next run, tweeting about running, finding new blogs to read about running, I think you see the pattern here. 
6. What is your favorite article of clothing? Probably one of my few non-hooded hoodies, or as my husband wants me to call them, sweatshirts. I often call them sweaters, jackets, or hoodies. But as I pointed out they don't have hoods. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!