Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Craziness that is my Life


Upon arrival at my house from an amazing get away with the boyfriend, I was pepper-sprayed with things I had to do and it hit me directly in the forehead just how quickly summer has gone by. I have SO much to do before I head up north to drive 16 hours down with my best friend from New Hampshire to North Carolina.

I not only need to pack my car 3 days in advance to actually driving it to Wingate, but I also have to box and bin up my entire room and closet. There's thank you gifts to give for swim moms and co-workers and only 2 days left to do it in. Not to mention that I think I'm a work-a-holic in that I worked 13 hours today instead of taking it nice and easy.

But I do know one thing. I'm incredibly blessed to be here in this moment and although I probably don't have the time to be creating a blog about basic nothingness, I thought I'd capture one more moment before I keep going within this hurricane.

That's all for now. More to come as I begin classes and I'm sure there will be a grand post about the 16 hour car drive with the Bat Cave.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you made it safely. Can't wait to see you soon! Enjoy your first week of classes!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!