Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The First of Last.


I'm going to start this off with the fact that it just took me almost an hour to get onto this darn thing and now I can't even remember what I was going to blog about.


I can't believe I'm a senior. I can't believe we just watched the hypnotist for the last time. I cannot belive that I am all moved in and settled for the last time at Wingate University.

It's the last year of cramped cafe food and smelly staircases. It's the last year of Wingate repairmen knocking on our doors, and the last time I'll watch incoming freshmen struggle between teenage years and adulthood.

But more importantly it's the last chapter meetings, and my last semester as an officer. It's the last time I'll live this close to all of my best friends, and the final year of occupying the bat cave. The last round of new girls coming through that I'll actually personally know.

I think the lasts will be even better than the firsts, and somewhere just on the other side of my final last walk through the quad I bet I'll find all new firsts.

1 comment:

  1. My senior year was one of the bests. Just remember to enjoy every minute and not to stress out about the small stuff. You have the rest of your life to worry about that crap!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!