Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat.

I didn't really think I'd make a post today, but I have opted out of traveling far to watch the Patriots game. Although now that I've written that I realized my beloved will probably read it and remember how unimpressed he was with my lack of support for his favorite team. I love the Bronco's and well seeing as how they just fired their coach today, we'll just have to see how that all works out.

Moving forward, here's today's challenge: Making A Gift List, although I have already done this on a previous random day I'll reiterate some things I've been dreaming of. But I need nothing.
  • Yoga pants- I need warm clothes to keep battling the cold to keep up my 4 miles.
  • Target Sports Bras
  • Extension cord/ New battery for my Mac Computer
  • New gloves and head band for running
  • Necklaces and accessories (I know these are hard to pick for others so I will happily accept gift cards)
  • Chocolate Sheets
  • Green water purifier
  • New sweaters (these also fall in the category of gift cards lol)
  • New sneakers ( I don't exactly need these, but I love the NikeFree I believe is what they are called.
That's all for now. My yoga instructor has kicked up the intensity in our class and I'm currently in pain and can't tell if it's from my 4 mile run and lift this morning, or the longest hour of my life in hot yoga. More to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your title my mom would always say this poem.

    Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat Please put a penny in the old man's hat
    If you haven't got a penny, a ha' penny will do, If you haven't got a ha' penny, then God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!