- Yoga pants- I need warm clothes to keep battling the cold to keep up my 4 miles.
- Target Sports Bras
- Extension cord/ New battery for my Mac Computer
- New gloves and head band for running
- Necklaces and accessories (I know these are hard to pick for others so I will happily accept gift cards)
- Chocolate Sheets
- Green water purifier
- New sweaters (these also fall in the category of gift cards lol)
- New sneakers ( I don't exactly need these, but I love the NikeFree I believe is what they are called.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat.
I didn't really think I'd make a post today, but I have opted out of traveling far to watch the Patriots game. Although now that I've written that I realized my beloved will probably read it and remember how unimpressed he was with my lack of support for his favorite team. I love the Bronco's and well seeing as how they just fired their coach today, we'll just have to see how that all works out.
Moving forward, here's today's challenge: Making A Gift List, although I have already done this on a previous random day I'll reiterate some things I've been dreaming of. But I need nothing.
That's all for now. My yoga instructor has kicked up the intensity in our class and I'm currently in pain and can't tell if it's from my 4 mile run and lift this morning, or the longest hour of my life in hot yoga. More to come tomorrow!