Run 3 miles on a regular basis instead of 2; For the past month, I've ran at least a 5k when I run =) Continue going to yoga/pilates (LOVE IT!)
- Get into hiking or trail running
- Run the Cooper River Bridge 10 K!
Swim a mile as my rule not the exception
- Try one cleansing / detox diet just to see what it’s like
- Find one other type of class I enjoy, Zumba, Jazzercize, etc.
- Use my drive to exercise to benefit others- participate in run/walks for non-profit organizations
- Go to at least one Crossfit session with Bran!
- Take and pass the Beach lifeguard physical portion exam
- Continue taking a multi-vitamin and bump it up with adding Vitamin C and possibly a few others
Educate the new members we just brought through their new member period in order to leave behind a good legacy: Members have been educated, and my term has officially finished. Successfully host the Greek 101 program for all Greeks: I think this was sucessfully hosted and completed, October 23rd. Start paying off my college loans (don’t incur too many during Grad School)- Made my first payment of 50 WHOLE dollars yesterday, 6/18/11
- Stash money to help with my brother’s college
Get someone to give me a freaken credit card, Summer of 2012 I got a AAA one, I also got a NY and Co one ;) Save up enough to do DisneyWorld right: This is an almost, I will be going to Disney in May but it has been financed through someone else so I'm not sure how this one will be dealt with...
- Have at least $5,000.00 in savings
- Be able to send money when asked thru Alum Relations for Zeta Lambda
- Start a small savings account for a house down payment
- Go back to The Big Island of Hawaii
Become Engaged to my Prince Charming- On May 27th, Brandon proposed to me in front of Cinderlla's castle the moment we walked into the Magic Kingdom. Take professional pictures “fairy tale style” Go to a Denver Broncos Game, November 11th, 2012 against the Panthers; we stomped Carolina! Be kissed in Cinderella’s castle at Disney- See above!
- Eat more exotic fruits like mangos, kiwis and pomegranates
Decorate a room all by myself, I'd say my Laurel apartment counts Own a blender for smoothies, Had a miniature pink one
- Make a CD for family of guitar playing and singing
Own a yellow pair of rain boots; For our 3 year anniversary Bran got me a pair of these! Get monogrammed towels!; Same here =)
- Spend a whole evening in a book store getting a bunch of books I’ve always wanted to read but never had the time
- Get certified in Scuba Diving
- Bring Bella back from Mim and Pops
- Ride on the back of a motorcycle just to see what it’s like
- Get a specific perfume
Have a fish tank with some exotic fish, Got one for Bran for our anniversary in October Buy a pair of skinny jeans to wear with boots; Over fall break in October 2010 I bought a black pair, LOVE THEM! Go to a wedding! I’ve only ever been to my parents renewal of vows, Last fall I got to go to Sam Davis's my SBIG's wedding
- Go out in a rain jacket and rain boots and stomp in a really really huge puddle
- Find the love notes from Bran from my summer away at camp
- Start a DVD collection
- Own and play the piano again. Possible compose again as well.
- Spend one entire day really and truly playing hooky
- Learn to water ski/ go tubing
See a white Christmas; Christmas 2010 was DEFINITELY a White Christmas. We were in West Virginia and there was 3-6 inches on the ground and more falling = )
- Get a set of those tumbler cups with my initials in them