Thursday, November 29, 2012

Today I tried to eat sushi with a fork

...and failed. Contrary to popular belief just because my father is Thai does not mean that I am very good at chopsticks. I pretty much suck with them. But it probabbly would have been better than tryin to use this fork. Eventually I said screw it, and ate with my fingers. Classy right?

You should have seen me yesterday. I got a dissapointing phone call and idioticly took it in my office. Then I was trapped looking like a squinty puffy marshmellow (I look terrible when I cry). It's been a rough two days, I'm not sure if they are going to get better or worse. I hope better.


  That's me, watching my future. But not living in it. Oh the self-pity. I promise to do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!