Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

I have ants in my pants. I am anxiously awaiting as my future will be decided over the next week, with some job interviews behind me and few more in the near future. I can't stop staring at my phone as if my willpower will somehow make it ring. As a distraction I'm linking up with Myra and Sarah for their first Good, Bad, and Ugly.

 
 

The Good: I'm loving my new skinny jeans because I don't have to cram them into giant socks to fit them into my boots. Hooray for winter and for winter clothing. Since I'm from Hawaii, seasons are still definitely a novelty to me!
The Bad: I have to continue to invest in tops that are appropriate with leggings, as well as remind myself that leggings are NOT professional enough to wear to work. Only with dress and maybe on Casual Friday.
The Ugly: You may have known where I was going with this..

 
 
For heavens sake, just get longer shirts or put on yoga pants. Yoga pants are even more acceptable than tights as pants. Particularly thin tights.
 
Go link up so I can continue to be distracted!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for linking up with us!! I literally LOL'd when I figured out what your topic was. I am totally Team Leggings-as-pants but I completely agree on the long shirts over them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. I once saw a woman wearing pantyhose as pants, you could see the control top in plain daylight! I go back and forth all the time on wearing leggings to work, and I finally decided that I couldn't do it, except with a dress! I hope you continue to find new work clothes that work for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww that last picture!!! I couldn't help but laugh though!!!

    I love skinny jeans, but I actually don't even own any leggings. Crazy, huh? I love having skinnies though so they can be worn easily with boots :D

    Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Minnesotan, so when you wrote "seasons are a novelty to me," I became a lot more thankful for where I come from in the world and for the blessing that these seasons have been to me all my life. Thank you SO much for pointing this out to me... Even if it wasn't intentional. I don't know what I'd do if there was really only one season where I lived!

    Also - thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I hope now that we're following eachother we can keep in touch! :) XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know that Myra and Sarah's linkup idea is NOT original. I have been hosting a GBU linkup since April, and these girls stole the idea from my cohost and I. We have addressed the issue with them and they refused to do anything about it.

    I figured you should know that before you choose to link up with them again.

    Kate
    www.classylivingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. A Board

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Assisted Living in New Boston Michigan

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!