Sunday, November 25, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

Well really all I want is to find out that I have a job and to move safely to Chapel Hill. However if those wishes were to come true here are the items that would follow after them ;)



Electronics (this is the dreaming section)

  • iPad- I'm dreaming I know...
  • Nice Digital Camera

Random


Beauty
  • Nail Polish in work appropriate colors   
  • Almay Eyeshadow- the kind that tells you how to apply it


Clothing

Gym

                           Home Goods
  • Queen Size Flat Sheets
  • Oven Mitts
  • Kitchen Towels
  • Spatulas
  • Set of plastic bowls  
  • Forks (silverwear) 
  • Lemon Juicer
  • Garlic Press



1 comment:

  1. I have that set of bowls! The only bad thing about them is that they aren't all mixing bowls... there is one small bowl, and then a BIG one, nothing in between.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!