Monday, November 19, 2012

Miscellany Monday!



I felt like this, this morning...

So I went for the sock bun to avoid not having a jam sesh with my boy bands and of course some Christmas tunes. 

In other news, I went to my first professional football game AND my first Denver Game this past weekend. Here is my proof! They stomped Carolina and I was told that I have a VERY loud passionate scream. I take it as a compliment! 

It was wonderful and magically all around and definitely a check off my bucket list. Speaking of my bucket list, stay tuned for an update from my 101 in 1001. I think I'm beginning to get close to the 1001 days, I'm not sure I can say so much for my 101. However I am getting remarkably close to my 50 books to have read in a year!

In other news, we decorated the residence hall yesterday. And while it's not entirely inclusive, I love it. 

Go on and link up! Happy Monday <3 p="p">




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!