Sunday, June 26, 2011

Honeymoon anyone?

Yesterday I was suppose to be blogging about my wish list for a honeymoon, but between Brandon coming up for the weekend, getting ready for the beach AND traveling and shutting down a total red neck spot for our wedding, I wasn't very motivated. It feels as if the honeymoon portion of the program is never going to get here!

I will say the fiance has ruled in and said if funds weren't an issue, he'd pick Bora Bora. I don't even know where that is but it sounds good to me. Disney and Hawaii are out for the obvious reason.

I'm signing off for now as I am about half way to the beach with all 5 of us in the Hyundai. If anyone has any great honeymoon destinations (on a budget) I'm all ears. Stay tuned for couples I admire.

1 comment:

  1. I say come to Vancouver lol. You have mountains, beaches, deserts, amazing food, great city DT with AMAZING locations like Stanley park etc..

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!