Friday, June 24, 2011

Wedding Vows

Today's topic is what would you want in your wedding vows...


"You wear white and I'll wear out the word I love you." 
           - Train 

Between the to have and to holds, and the "I Dos" I want it to be meaningful, and significant, slightly funny and most importantly, me. I'm not going to compose my wedding vows on here, as my future husband reads this thing and that would be just as bad as showing him the dress before I walk down the aisle.

So for now I'm looking towards the lyrics, and hoping that when the time comes I'll be able to mix theirs with mine, and come up with just the perfect vows.

"It's a love story and I'll always say yes." - Taylor Swift 
"I knew right then and there in that first second stare, it would be awhile." - Sister Hazel 
"I'm gunna love you more than anyone." - Gavin DeGraw


"It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose. Wherever it goes, I always know. You make me smile, please stay for a while now."
                  - Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!