Monday, June 20, 2011

Lovable Qualities

On May 27th, I got engaged but before that even happened I was having a hard time coming up with topics to write about. Sometimes I come up with great things, but realize that either 1. to the general public they wouldn't be interesting or 2. they are simply not appropriate for everyone out there in cyber world to read. So here is my compromise, for the next week (7 days) I will post a new love list. I stumbled upon this series in one of my Listography books and have decided to give it a shot. Feel free to participate ;)

Lovable Traits
     1. Freckles- these are ALWAYS lovable
      2. I will always text you back- probably quickly because my phone is attached to my opposable thumbs
      3. I would rather be the one getting hurt than watch someone I love suffering
      4. My love language is notes and small gestures of appreciation, therefor you can always count on me to leave you a note when I leave
      5. I may not enjoy siting through movies, but I am a sucker for any criminal show (Law and Order, NCIS, Criminal Minds etc.)
     6. Being from Hawaii and being an Aquarius (and maybe the lifeguard certification) assure me of confidence in the water and possibly teaching you and or your children how to swim ;)

That's all she wrote (for now anyways)!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!