Thursday, June 23, 2011

This drives me crazy... Seriously

Today's post topic is about what drives me crazy about other couples. This reminds me of something I found while browsing Blogs called "Seriously?! Thursday". It's from a cute blog called From Mrs. to Mamma, and while I've never linked up, I thought this was a good place to start. Before I start on the Seriously, here is what drives me nuts about couples.

  • The whole first six months periods, the lovely dovey don't notice anyone around you time. Don't get me wrong I know that I am a vicitim of this as well but it still drives me nuts.
  • When finances are slanted towards the guy just because that is the "traditional standard"
  • The constant Facebook updates- whether it be breaking up and removing it from Facebook, or constantly having statuses about the details of your most recent date, fight, dinner, outfit correspondence etc. FBO (Face Book Official) is great, but stop clogging up everyone's feed every 3 hours your relationship changes.
  • Set text message signatures regarding the couple and their ever lasting love. It is SO annoying to get your text and have it followed by "heart, forever (insert initials, symbols and/or pet name here)"



Seriously... This is now the THIRD time I've tried to post the seriously portion of the program, maybe it's not meant to be. GRRR

Seriously... Bugs, Bats and really just anything that gives me the heebie jeebies appear to be following me and I am definitely allergic to mosquitos. 

Seriously... On Sunday five people will ride in one Hyundai, 6 hours to the beach. Do I need to say more?

Seriously... I'm not sure if it's the heat, chasing after children or just the fact that I have the time to consider dozing off, but around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, naps just sounds so appealing. I'm not a napper, this has got to stop.

Seriously... I went to AutoZone to buy a new headlight, and instead got to walk away with my current headlight simply reattached by a very nice gentleman, all for the price of FREE! 

So link up, and let me know seriously, what annoys you about other couples?


2 comments:

  1. hahahah i could not agree with you more on your list! this seriously thing is so cute, i wanna link up next thursday!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep an eye out for it. There's still time to blog today, noticed you haven't in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!