Monday, January 23, 2012

50 NIFTY!



Actually it's 51!! I'm sooo excited to see that I have 51 followers. I am so thankful for the blog community that is here and blogging has become one of the best parts of this adventure I'm on. Thank you to all of you who have followed, and a special thanks to those of you who send sweet thoughts my way. They make my day. I thought I would take this opportunity to give all of you a few fun facts about me =)



  • I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle. So not efficient, but hey it's what I've always done. Why stop now?!
  • I don't fill glasses all the way up. Or bottles, or water filters. Perhaps because I"m so clumsy, I don't give myself the opportunity for a bit to slosh over. Bran would insert here that I don't finish anything either. I always leave a little bit, just in case I want it later. (But I usually don't)
  • I'm scared of the garbage disposal. Doesn't it just sound scary?! I don't know why on earth but I think there was a boy meets world episode...Wasn't Angela scared of it? I'm not sure why but even when the thing is off and I'm the only here (i.e. the only one that could turn it on) I still think it's going to spontaneously turn on and eat my washcloth, spoons, and pinkie fingers.

  • According to Freud, I'm stuck in the oral stage. I chew on pens and probably would put anything in my mouth if I wasn't such a germ phob. Why you ask then do I put pens in my mouth? Again it's a terrible habit and I should break it, but while I was being honest I thought I would put it out there.
  • Wedding planning has not been a fairy tale. Or even living a dream because I wasn't one of those girls who had it dreamed out. It's real and it's expensive and most days I'm not very motivated because everyone who really cares about the kinds of flowers or if the corals are all the same shade are not within a 25 mile radius. I'm making what I've got work but don't let people tell you it's all hearts, clovers, and horse shoes. If we had a bigger budget I'd have paid someone who I don't know to do most of it. 

Hope these five facts are new and intriguing. Hooray again for 50 followers!! <3
xoxo


1 comment:

Tell me whatcha think!