Friday, January 6, 2012

It's 5 O'Clock

But not in the morning and there is no sweet British accent soothing me alongside of T-Pain. It's 5:45 on a Friday evening and I'm sitting in my office listening the girls transform the lobby area into 'KnoxVegas'. I assumed since the work day is technically over I can utilize my social media and post a little blog.

I'm taking another 5 minute break to feel sorry for myself. I took one this morning after I worked out and now I'll take another. I'm sick of long distance, and I'm not so in love with Knoxville and UT. Don't get me wrong I like it here alright, it's just a bit of limbo and I'm ready to move onto the next stage of my life. Enter: Wedding Day, June 7th 2013. Well perhaps the beginning will be seen as Graduation day which will be sometime in May of 2013.

There, that was my five minutes. Pity party over. On the bright side the down payment for the wedding has been made!! That really has me jazzed and Bran and I have started pricing all the odds and ends that are not coming included in that package (centerpieces, invites, mason jars, etc.).

I've given myself a good set of tasks to try and keep me busy this weekend, starting with a long run in the morning. I might even squeeze some yoga in tonight if I ever get to leave my office.

Thanks for all the pintrest love and for the new followers! I am so close to 50 followers! On my list for the weekend is to do some serious blog hopping and discovering because more than I want followers, I want to follow you all and see what you have to say.

I apologize for the melancholy mood, I promise the regular, adjusted to long distance and being back to the grind me will be back soon! I know it's part of growing up, it's just not my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!