Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mele Kalikimaka and Happy New Year!

So sorry I've been out of touch for a few weeks. It's been a tornado of things combined with living out of a suitcase, but today we head back to Knoxville and I'm unfortunately starting work and classes up again way too soon.

You may be wondering why I'm awake merely 6 hours after going to sleep (I typically must have 8 hours), but the fact that I was spit off of a treadmill yesterday is playing a factor in this morning. I have about 8 rasberries all over my lower legs and my knees are not too pleased this morning. I do a work out that consists of 1 minute sprint at the fastest pace I can go, followed by ten pull downs, and ten push-ups. Then you repeat. Around rep. 4, I went to get back on the treadmill and didn't realize it was on. Full speed. 9.0. I almost always wear pants or leggings to the gym in the winter. I had shorts on. Great times.

Thankfully I am okay other than some scrapes and bruises, and of course a hurt ego. I was at the YMCA, which is mainly affiliated with every old person within a 10 mile radius so hopefully they won't remember me as the ridiculous girl who flew off the treadmill and then continued to work out.

Much to Brandon and the Twin brothers demise there was no direct footage taken so I will leave this story with a picture that looks as if it may be from the Sims.



Oh well, alls fine now and I'm ready to move out of my suitcase and back into my apartment. I am however, not ready to return to the life of being engaged long distance, and I sure hope time will fly on by.

Bring on the new count downs, wedding down-payments, more crafting, and all good glittery things a girl could wish for.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! So sorry that you took a spill on the treadmill, but hopefully you'll be good as new soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!