Monday, January 16, 2012

Think Good Thoughts

Happy MLK day. I've been struggling a good bit the last week with adjusting back to the life I've created in Knoxville. I've felt very resentful of all the great things that are happening to others around me, and I've been jealous of the girls I know who are living with/close to their significant others and those that are much closer to their happily ever after.

But then I wake up and realize that I've got it great, I've got it good. So I'll leave you with these two videos that are really getting me in the right mind set.


" won't let the negativity turn me into my enemy,
Promise to myself that I won't let it get the best of me."


"I Love My WHOLE life!"




1 comment:

  1. Don't be concerned about what you don't have, remember what you do. You are a wonderful person and have LOTS going for you. Keep the positive thoughts rolling!

    Plus, I just noticed you have a countdown rolling... YAY FOR WEDDINGS! If that doesn't get you in a good mood, I don't know what will =)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!