Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bedazzled Gym Clothes?

   So sorry I've been MIA. This whole week has brushed past in a whirlwind and included long days of training, learning a whole lot about the job I took on, AND moving to a new location. I was lucky enough to have one of my girlfriends come up from North Carolina and hang for the weekend. We moved everything up a floor, organized both my room and my office and discovered a new show we love, Hot In Cleveland! 


Betty White's (ELKA) bedazzler has inspired me to want a different colored track suit for each day of the week ;)

But anywho the move was successful and I plan on spending my last free day working out, dancing around the apartment and hopefully finding season two. Sorry I've been away but I swear I've thought of everyone and haven't fallen off the wagon again.
(Not me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!