Monday, July 18, 2011

Big Girl Pants


Here I am, writing to you all about to spend my first night alone in my new apartment.  I have been to my first social event, where I successfully brought and cut a pineapple (I'm Becki and I brought Pineapple because I'm from Hawaii.)


 I also attempted a 3 mile run in the middle of the day, and was cut slightly short of my desired distance based on the hilly-ness of the course.

All in all it was a good day. I purchased NetFlix for the moments when I'm feeling really lonely and of course have already aquanited myself with the local shopping for retail therapy. I believe it is safe to say I have successfully packed my big girl pants, and while right now I may be wearing my fluffy pj pants it's safe to say I think tomorrow will be a great first day on the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!