Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday

I'm running around like a crazy woman, trying to get everything in order for tomorrow. On top of that I've got two kiddos this afternoon so I won't be doing much work besides playing hide and seek and refereeing the new set of "Thomas the Tank Engine" toys...

So I'm linking up again to From Mrs. to Mamma for Seriously, Thursdays.



Seriously?! Where has the summer gone, I can't believe it's time for me to start my big girl job at big girl grad school.

Seriously?! I will never ever buy another battery from Sam's Club. Instead of a 20 minute fix, I wound up with a 5 hour ordeal that included them breaking a few parts, driving around without being able to turn the car off, and finally having the Sam's mechanic lock my keys in the ignition and have to wait for a locksmith. Do NOT go there!


Seriously?! Having my diamond cleaned totally and completely makes my day better not to mention much sparklier. 

Seriously?! I just had a bagel from the local shop down the street and I realized I won't be able to get one of those for quite a while. Fingers and toes crossed there is a good place near campus, or at least a Dunkin'.

Seriously?! I have an addiction to Taylor Swift cards. It started way back when they first came out. The boy and I have exchanged enough for me to have already made two frames, and I only foresee more being formed as we begin our long distance relationship, enhancing it with snail mail. These are the two frames I crafted.



Seriously?! Yesterday I purchased an originally 80 dollar New York and Company white linen adorably summer dress for 18 dollars. And yes the tags were still attached! 



Seriously?! Please excuse me if I am absent for a short period of time. The move and the whole change of routines will likely throw me for a short curve ball, but I'll be back on the wagon in no time. Wish much luck! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!