Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear...

I've seen this a few places so I thought I'd put it out there, and join in what looks like fun.


Dear Santa Baby,
   May I please have Toms size 8, some new jeans (that dont' show off my extra high butt), and possibly a monogram I-Phone case? Please and thank you. 


Love, 
  The best-behaved girl around


Dear Girl who is late to your conduct appointment,
   Do you think all I do all day is sit around and wait to talk to you about your poor choices in places to consume alcoholic beverages? You are mistaken. Hurry up and get here so my Monday can move forward.


Love, 
   Annoyed Assistant Hall Director


Dear cloudy 65 degrees weather,
   I enjoyd running in you this morning, but I won't enjoy walking to class in you if you decide to drop water from your clouds. Please keep that in mind.
Love, 
   Girl who hates wet pants


Dear Next Week,
   Would you hurry up and get here? I miss my fiance and my family. I am looking forward to the massive amount of food and time spent doing very little but smiling and talking and being happy. Oh and probably shopping =)
Love, 
   Girl who hates Mondays


Dear Mel the Wedding Planner,
  You did absolute magic on the wedding prices and I am thrilled beyond thrilled. Dad may think we can keep going lower but I can't believe you managed to take 1500 dollars off. That's magic in my book.


Love,
    Girl who gets to have the wedding of her dreams, at a dreamy price




Hey, that was pretty fun! Maybe someone should start a link up of this kinda thing! It didn't take up nearly enough of my Monday though, so now I guess it's back to work. Have a great day. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh it feels good doesn't it!! Love it and yeah for the wedding planner!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!