Friday, November 4, 2011

Dragging Around


That is how I feel today. It's only 3pm and I've had 3 meetings in 3 different locations and five thousand questions as we have recently gone to student workers at the desk in the day time. Let me give you a little background history, before I started this job in Res Life I went to bed by 10pm, Midnight only if I went out with the girls. I was up eagerly by 7 or 715am even on the weekends. Today I could have slept until 715pm. 

That was me this week. I worked out all week but it was a kicking, fighting battle to get into the darn gym. Hopefully my 4 mile run tomorrow will go better. I can get up and do it anytime I want before 6pm so I think it should be A-Okay. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, I know mine will be full of cooking, baking, homework and football. 


1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with the last image! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!