Sunday, November 20, 2011

Guesssss Who's Coming

Hello there, I'm now in day numero uno of my fabulous vacation that is Turkey Break! So while I'm working on papers (and trying to make my own Christmas List) I asked and begged a little for Bran to get on her and post what he wants for Christmas. Mostly for the benefit of his family but obviously I will be excited and probably humored at what he posts. I don't think it's manly to have a blog, but I know that I would LOOOVE for him to have one. Stay tuned because he's currently not doing his bioanalytical doodad insert long big word here papers that he should be and trying to figure out what he wants for Christmas.


Here's the good lookin' fellow to keep us amused until further notified



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!