Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Target Tuesdays

Hello there, after last nights slight mope I am feeling better and so ready for today to be over. I have a major presentation tonight so send me good thoughts around 6pm East Coast time! Once it's over, I'm in the home stretch of this semester.

Here's what I'm loving from Target today! So go link up with Fabulous but Evil, and join in the fun.


Deary Target must you have winter things, buy 1 get one 50% off...

Oh winter boots. How I love thee.


This comes in so many cute colors! I need it! 

I've been admiring this lip balm from afar. I think it's in the cards for this weekend. 

While you may be asking why I like baby bags, but let me tell you. They look awesome with a monogram and have so many pockets and space for everything. They are sturdy to take to class and just all around great, as long as you can find one that doesn't LOOK like a baby bag ;) 

Have a great Tuesday, can't wait for Wednesday! 







2 comments:

  1. i'll take one of everything, please! great picks! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!